Kangertech presents the KBOX 200W Temperature Control Mod! This authentic box mod promises only the best in performance and longevity. What proves the exclusivity of this mod is its stand-out role among the KBOX series.
For starters, the Kanger KBOX 200W TC Mod is one of the smallest devices on the market that can fire up to 200 watts. Although small in size, the KBOX 2000W uses the latest chipset to advance the wattage output to 200W and occupy Temperature Control mode. Not to be outdone, the KBOX 200W TC Mod supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Ni-chrome wire in Temperature Control mode and can fire coils as low 0.05 ohms and 0.10 ohms in Wattage Mode.
The KBOX 200W TC Mod requires two 18650 high amp batteries to operate and a micro USB Cable to charge (batteries and USB Cable sold separately).
1 x Kangertech KBOX 200W TC Mod
2 x 18650 Batteries (sold separately)
1 x Micro USB Cable
- Variable wattage: 7-200W
- Temperature control range: 200-600’F
- TC supports Ni200/Ti/SS/NiCr
- Support atomizer resistance: 0.05ohm and above
- 510 threading connection with spring-loaded center pin
- Micro USB charging port
- Supports USB firmware upgrades
- Dimensions: 84mm (H) x 56mm (L) x 22mm (W)
- Temperature Control : Ni / Ti / SS / NiCr
- Supports 0.05 ohm and above
- Wattage output: 7-200W
- Spring Loaded 510
- Micro USB