#1 Vape Wholesaler
LightFire Distribution is one of the largest e-cig and vapor wholesalers in the USA. We supply over 5000+ retail businesses across the globe. We typically stock the largest selection and inventory on all the best vape hardware and e-juices. Start buying from us today and increase your profits.
Nitecore Q2 Quick Charger
Log in for pricing
Nitecore Q2 Quick Charger | Nitecore Charger Wholesale
The Nitecore Q2 Quick Charger is 100% authentic in performance, power and brand! What makes this charger dynamic is its ability to live up to its name. This charger charges two batteries extremely fast and has the capability of delivering a 2000mA charging output in a single slot! That kind of intensity gives your batteries long-lasting and sufficient power.
For starters, the Q2 Quick Charger is equipped with an optimized charging system that tracks the charging process of your batteries and safeguards the voltage for an extended battery life. While charging your batteries, the Q2 Quick Charger works to incorporate Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit Protection and Overcharging Protection so your batteries remain protected and sustain daily wear-and-tear. If for any reason your batteries malfunction or become damaged, the Q2 Quick Charger alerts by flashing a bright red light above the corresponding battery slot; talk about multi-functional and innovative!
The Nitecore Q2 2A Quick Charger is compatible with the following IMR/Li-ion batteries: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700, 20700, 21700, 22700.
- Input: DC 12V 2000mA / 24W
- Output: 4.2V±1% / 2A*1, 1A*2
- Dimensions: (125.4mm x 59.6mm x 36.2mm)
- Weight: 92g
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
- Monitors and charges each of the 2 slots independently
- Active Current Distribution (ACD)
- Feature two charging modes (constant current and constant voltage)
- Automatically detects power level of batteries and selects the appropriate voltage and charging mode
- Automatically stops upon charging completion
- Overcharging prevention
- Reverse polarity and short circuit prevention
- Compatible with car adapters
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Made from durable PC material
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance
- 1x Nitecore Q2 2A Quick Charger
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
- Never use your battery chargers for batteries other than the ones described and detailed on the package in which it came.
- Making attempts to charge batteries other than what the charger calls for is seriously threatening and may even cause bodily injury. Because batteries contain Lithium-Ion, serious damage can occur if improperly used.
- Carefully read the battery charger’s instruction manual as well as the safety information provided to you. Adhere to all of the directions and proper operation of the charger within the manual.
- Only use your battery charger indoors. Exposing your charger to high/low outdoor temperatures or high humidity can ruin the charger.
- Do not store or expose this charger to water.
- Never take apart or tamper with the battery charger.
- Do not expose your battery charger near open flames.
- Do not leave batteries unattended.
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We understand that sometimes products arrive damaged, defective, or we shipped an incorrect product. This is why our products carry our exceptional Return Policy.
All products listed in vape deals are FINAL SALES AND NOT SUBJECT TO RETURN FOR ANY REASON. THEY ARE EXCLUDED FROM OUR RETURN POLICY.
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT RETURN POLICY
Returns on all new/unopened, damaged, or defective products must be made within 45 days from the issuance of the shipment tracking data of the product. You must contact our Customer Service Team for return authorization. If authorized, you must ship the products back to us using a shipping provider that provides for tracking (this tracking information must be provided to us). All returned products must be in the original box and include ALL original packaging contents that came with the product. Returns that do not include ALL original packaging and contents will be rejected. Misused and customer damaged products will not be accepted for return. You must also provide the order number from your purchase of the product.
All returned products will be subject to inspection and testing by our staff to determine if the product meets our return policy. Returned products should be packaged appropriately to avoid any damage in transit. All return shipping costs shall be paid by the customer, unless we shipped you the wrong product. If the product is determined to be damaged due to shipping, defective, or incorrect we will ship a new replacement product to you (at our expense) or issue a credit to your Lightfire/Kanger Wholesale account. We reserve the right to determine whether to issue an account credit or ship a replacement product. If you receive an incorrect product we will issue a return authorization and prepaid shipping label. International customers will be responsible for the cost to return any products.
Customer incurred shipping costs to return a product will not be refunded or credited.