Nitecore UM2 Charger (Pre Order)
- Calculated at Checkout
Nitecore UM2 Charger Wholesale | Nitecore Charger wholesale
The Nitecore UM2 Intelligent USB Charger is exactly that, intelligent. With a charging program specially optimized for IMR batteries, the UM2 can monitor the entire charging process, ensuring that the cut-off voltage is always within safe limits to maintain the lifespan of your cells. The UM2 will automatically selects between 3 charging modes (CC,CV, and -dV/dt) according to the type of battery and capacity. In addition, the UM2 Charger has manual charging settings unlike most other chargers, the charging parameters can be set manually to meet various charging needs.
Here is a quick list of the compatible cell types the Nitecore UM2 can charge: IMR / Li-ion / LiFePO4: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650,17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490,18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650,25500, 26500, 26650, 26700
- LCD Display Screen showing you the charged volume/charging time/charging current/battery voltage/charging mode/cut-off voltage/battery type
- The charged volume can check the actual battery capacity
- Compatible with Li-ion/IMR/Ni-MH/Ni-Cd/LiFePO4
- Charging Voltage is selectable: 3.7V/4.2V/4.3V
- Charging Current is selectable
- Long press "V" to restore the OVER-DISCHARGED IMR Battery
- Will activate OVER-DISCHARGED Li-ion Battery automatically
- Will automatically go dim and save energy
- 1x Nitecore UM2 USB Charger
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Instructional Manual
- Never use your battery chargers for batteries other than the ones described and detailed on the package in which it came.
- Making attempts to charge batteries other than what the charger calls for is seriously threatening and may even cause bodily injury. Because batteries contain Lithium-Ion, serious damage can occur if improperly used.
- Carefully read the battery charger’s instruction manual as well as the safety information provided to you. Adhere to all of the directions and proper operation of the charger within the manual.
- Only use your battery charger indoors. Exposing your charger to high/low outdoor temperatures or high humidity can ruin the charger.
- Do not store or expose this charger to water.
- Never take apart or tamper with the battery charger.
- Do not expose your battery charger near open flames.
- Do not leave batteries unattended.