NiteCore UM20 USB Charger Wholesale
The highly intelligent NiteCore UM20 USB Charger is 100% authentic! With reverse polarity detection, this charger can detect when a battery is installed backwards and terminate the charging process in order to protect the battery. Like the NiteCore UM10 USB Charger, the UM20 USB model charges your battery first. Once the battery is fully charged or removed, the UM20 will charge the external device automatically. The NiteCore UM20 USB charger is equipped to evenly distribute power to your battery and can even determine the proper charging current based on the recognized battery in place.
Constructed from fire retardant materials, this charger is designed for optimal heat dissipation. No more messy tangles either! The rear USB cable wire and grooves on the charger house 2.5mm/3.0mm cables for your convenience. Compatible with a variety of Lithium-ion batteries, the UM20 USB charger is equipped to power different batteries and give you the charge you need.
Batteries sold separately.
- 1 x Nitecore UM20 USB Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Instructional Manual
- Input: Micro USB DC 5V
- Output: 4.2V ± 1% / 5V 1000mA / 500mA
- Compatible with: Li-ion /IMR 18650,18490,18350,17670, 17500,16340,14500,10440
- Double-bay USB-powered lithium-ion battery charger.
- LCD monitor clearly displays real time charging status.
- Supports USB output charging as well as data transferring.
- Intelligent power management system can automatically detect the input power and evenly distribute the output power.
- Either battery or USB charging can be manually selected using the Priority Mode.
- Based on the recognized battery capacity, the charging current will be automatically selected.
- A rear USB cable winder incorporates grooves to accept either 2.5mm or 3.0mm-thick USB cables.
- The charger features reverse polarity protection, is designed for optimal heat dissipation, and is constructed from fire retardant materials.
- Never use your battery chargers for batteries other than the ones described and detailed on the package in which it came.
- Making attempts to charge batteries other than what the charger calls for is seriously threatening and may even cause bodily injury. Because batteries contain Lithium-Ion, serious damage can occur if improperly used.
- Carefully read the battery charger’s instruction manual as well as the safety information provided to you. Adhere to all of the directions and proper operation of the charger within the manual.
- Only use your battery charger indoors. Exposing your charger to high/low outdoor temperatures or high humidity can ruin the charger.
- Do not store or expose this charger to water.
- Never take apart or tamper with the battery charger.
- Do not expose your battery charger near open flames.
- Do not leave batteries unattended.