TrustFire TR-001 Charger
- Calculated at Checkout
Our TrustFire TR-001 Charger is 100% authentic and made of the best quality! This charger works with most cylindrical Lithium-ion batteries to accommodate the variety of batteries you may own. For your convenient charging needs, the TrustFire charger comes with 3 foot power cord.
This charger also has two independent charging channels for Lithium-Ion batteries. There’s a separate LED for the status of each battery on its own channel. This advanced charger also has color-coded lighting to indicate your battery’s status. The red light indicates that your battery is charging, while the green light shows that your battery has a complete charge. With a 4.2 volt and 500mAh output, your batteries charge very quickly.
Batteries sold separately.
- 1 x TRUSTFIRE TR-001 CHARGER
- 1 x 3FT. POWER PLUG
- Input 1: 100 Volts – 240 Volts (50-60Hz)
- Input 2: 12 Volts (500mA)
- Output: 4.2 Volts (500mA)
- Compatible with: 18350, 18650, 18500, 17670, 16340, 14650, 14500, 10440, 10430
- Compatible with lithium rechargeable battery sizes
- Has two spring loaded charging bays
- LED lights to indicate charging status
- Charges one battery at a time
- The LED lights turn to GREEN when the battery is fully charged.
- Never use your battery chargers for batteries other than the ones described and detailed on the package in which it came.
- Making attempts to charge batteries other than what the charger calls for is seriously threatening and may even cause bodily injury. Because batteries contain Lithium-Ion, serious damage can occur if improperly used.
- Carefully read the battery charger’s instruction manual as well as the safety information provided to you. Adhere to all of the directions and proper operation of the charger within the manual.
- Only use your battery charger indoors. Exposing your charger to high/low outdoor temperatures or high humidity can ruin the charger.
- Do not store or expose this charger to water.
- Never take apart or tamper with the battery charger.
- Do not expose your battery charger near open flames.
- Do not leave batteries unattended