#1 Vape Wholesaler
LightFire Distribution is one of the largest e-cig and vapor wholesalers in the USA. We supply over 5000+ retail businesses across the globe. We typically stock the largest selection and inventory on all the best vape hardware and e-juices. Start buying from us today and increase your profits.
Nitecore UM2 Charger
Log in for pricing
Nitecore UM2 Charger Wholesale | Nitecore Charger Wholesale
The Nitecore UM2 Intelligent USB Charger is exactly that, intelligent. With a charging program specially optimized for IMR batteries, the UM2 can monitor the entire charging process, ensuring that the cut-off voltage is always within safe limits to maintain the lifespan of your cells. The UM2 will automatically selects between 3 charging modes (CC,CV, and -dV/dt) according to the type of battery and capacity. In addition, the UM2 Charger has manual charging settings unlike most other chargers, the charging parameters can be set manually to meet various charging needs.
Here is a quick list of the compatible cell types the Nitecore UM2 can charge: IMR / Li-ion / LiFePO4: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650,17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490,18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650,25500, 26500, 26650, 26700
- LCD Display Screen showing you the charged volume / charging time / charging current / battery voltage / charging mode / cut-off voltage / battery type
- The charged volume can check the actual battery capacity
- Compatible with Li-ion / IMR / Ni-MH / Ni-Cd / LiFePO4
- Charging Voltage is selectable: 3.7V / 4.2V / 4.3V
- Charging Current is selectable
- Long press "V" to restore the OVER-DISCHARGED IMR Battery
- Will activate OVER-DISCHARGED Li-ion Battery automatically
- Will automatically go dim and save energy
- 1x Nitecore UM2 USB Charger
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Instructional Manual
- Never use your battery chargers for batteries other than the ones described and detailed on the package in which it came.
- Making attempts to charge batteries other than what the charger calls for is seriously threatening and may even cause bodily injury. Because batteries contain Lithium-Ion, serious damage can occur if improperly used.
- Carefully read the battery charger’s instruction manual as well as the safety information provided to you. Adhere to all of the directions and proper operation of the charger within the manual.
- Only use your battery charger indoors. Exposing your charger to high/low outdoor temperatures or high humidity can ruin the charger.
- Do not store or expose this charger to water.
- Never take apart or tamper with the battery charger.
- Do not expose your battery charger near open flames.
- Do not leave batteries unattended.
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We understand that sometimes products arrive damaged, defective, or we shipped an incorrect product. This is why our products carry our exceptional Return Policy.
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT RETURN POLICY
Returns on all new/unopened, damaged, or defective products must be made within 45 days from the issuance of the shipment tracking data of the product. You must contact our Customer Service Team for return authorization. If authorized, you must ship the products back to us using a shipping provider that provides for tracking (this tracking information must be provided to us). All returned products must be in the original box and include ALL original packaging contents that came with the product. Returns that do not include ALL original packaging and contents will be rejected. Misused and customer damaged products will not be accepted for return. You must also provide the order number from your purchase of the product.
All returned products will be subject to inspection and testing by our staff to determine if the product meets our return policy. Returned products should be packaged appropriately to avoid any damage in transit. All return shipping costs shall be paid by the customer, unless we shipped you the wrong product. If the product is determined to be damaged due to shipping, defective, or incorrect we will ship a new replacement product to you (at our expense) or issue a credit to your Lightfire/Kanger Wholesale account. We reserve the right to determine whether to issue an account credit or ship a replacement product. If you receive an incorrect product we will issue a return authorization and prepaid shipping label. International customers will be responsible for the cost to return any products.
Customer incurred shipping costs to return a product will not be refunded or credited.