Efest LUSH Q2 Charger Wholesale | Efest Charger Wholesale
The Efest LUSH Q2 Charger is 100% authentic in power and performance! The Efest LUSH Q2 Charger is exclusive in its own right because it is a dual slot charger which quickly charges batteries. For a single battery, the LUSH Q2 Charger charges it at 2.0A. While charging two batteries simultaneously, it charges the batteries at 1.0A .
To add, the LUSH Q2 is constructed as a no-button design charger. Instead, it is equipped with a battery life LED indicator light. The battery LED indicator lights alerts you when the battery is charging and when the battery is completely charged. Each battery slot of the LUSH Q2 independently provides its own power to the battery so there is a sufficient charge delivered to each slot. Not to be outdone, the LUSH Q2 Charger features reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharge protection and a host of other protective features.
The Efest LUSH Q2 Charger is designed to charge different types of 3.6V/3.7V Lithium batteries commonly used in electronic cigarettes, flashlights, electric tools, and more.
Efest Q4 Charger | Batteries |
Batteries for the LUSH Q2 Charger are sold separately.
- Compatible with: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 22650, 26500, 26650
- Made with Quality Piano Strings
- Simple No Button Design
- Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Dual Slot Battery Charger
- Automatic 2.0A Charging for One Battery
- Automatic 1.0A Charging for Two Batteries
- AC Input Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- 2.0A CC Current: 2000mA (+/-10%)
- 1.0A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- CV Cut-Off Current: <10% Max
- Standby Current: <10mA
- Activation Current: 10mA~50mA
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10 (+/-0.10V)
- Operation Temperature: 0C ~ 40C
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 70C
- Available Color: Black
- 1x Efest LUSH Q2 Charger
- 1x AC Adapter
- Never use your battery chargers for batteries other than the ones described and detailed on the package in which it came.
- Making attempts to charge batteries other than what the charger calls for is seriously threatening and may even cause bodily injury. Because batteries contain Lithium-Ion, serious damage can occur if improperly used.
- Carefully read the battery charger’s instruction manual as well as the safety information provided to you. Adhere to all of the directions and proper operation of the charger within the manual.
- Only use your battery charger indoors. Exposing your charger to high/low outdoor temperatures or high humidity can ruin the charger.
- Do not store or expose this charger to water.
- Never take apart or tamper with the battery charger.
- Do expose your battery charger near open flames.
- Do not leave batteries unattended.