#1 Vape Wholesaler
LightFire Distribution is one of the largest e-cig and vapor wholesalers in the USA. We supply over 5000+ retail businesses across the globe. We typically stock the largest selection and inventory on all the best vape hardware and e-juices. Start buying from us today and increase your profits.
Efest SLIM K2 Intelligent Charger
Log in for pricing
Efest Slim K2 Battery Charger Wholesale | Efest Charger Wholesale
The Efest Slim K2 Battery Charger is 100% authentic in performance and quality! The exclusivity behind the Slim K2 Battery Charger is its widespread reputation of being a dynamic charger and more importantly, occupying a sleek body for easy portability.
For starters, the Slim K2 is a dual-slot battery charger, so you're able to charge two batteries simultaneously at an aggressive speed. The beauty behind the capability of this charger is that you're able to charge different battery types in each port of the charger. While charging a single battery, the Slim K2 provides a charging current of 1A and re-powers the battery effortlessly and quickly.
Not to be outdone, the top of each slot on the charger contains an active LED battery level indicator to provide the consistent status of each battery’s charge. The Slim K2 Charger is also equipped with features like Reverse-Polarity Protection, Short-Circuit Protection, and Overcharge Protection, to ensure the protection of your charger and the batteries.
Batteries for the Efest Slim K2 Battery Charger are sold separately.
- Number of Bays: 2
- AC Input: 100V – 240V (50/60Hz)
- DC Input: 5V (1A)
- DC Output: 5V (1A)
- Auto-Recharge Voltage: 4.10V
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA
- Cutoff Voltage: 4.2V
- Standby Current: <20 mA
- Activation Current: 50mA – 100mA
- Compatible with: 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500 and 26650
- 1x Efest Slim K2 Battery Charger
- 1x Charging Cable
- Never use your battery chargers for batteries other than the ones described and detailed on the package in which it came.
- Making attempts to charge batteries other than what the charger calls for is seriously threatening and may even cause bodily injury. Because batteries contain Lithium-Ion, serious damage can occur if improperly used.
- Carefully read the battery charger’s instruction manual as well as the safety information provided to you. Adhere to all of the directions and proper operation of the charger within the manual.
- Only use your battery charger indoors. Exposing your charger to high/low outdoor temperatures or high humidity can ruin the charger.
- Do not store or expose this charger to water.
- Never take apart or tamper with the battery charger.
- Do expose your battery charger near open flames.
- Do not leave batteries unattended.
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We understand that sometimes products arrive damaged, defective, or we shipped an incorrect product. This is why our products carry our exceptional Return Policy.
All products listed in vape deals are FINAL SALES AND NOT SUBJECT TO RETURN FOR ANY REASON. THEY ARE EXCLUDED FROM OUR RETURN POLICY.
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT RETURN POLICY
Returns on all new/unopened, damaged, or defective products must be made within 45 days from the issuance of the shipment tracking data of the product. You must contact our Customer Service Team for return authorization. If authorized, you must ship the products back to us using a shipping provider that provides for tracking (this tracking information must be provided to us). All returned products must be in the original box and include ALL original packaging contents that came with the product. Returns that do not include ALL original packaging and contents will be rejected. Misused and customer damaged products will not be accepted for return. You must also provide the order number from your purchase of the product.
All returned products will be subject to inspection and testing by our staff to determine if the product meets our return policy. Returned products should be packaged appropriately to avoid any damage in transit. All return shipping costs shall be paid by the customer, unless we shipped you the wrong product. If the product is determined to be damaged due to shipping, defective, or incorrect we will ship a new replacement product to you (at our expense) or issue a credit to your Lightfire/Kanger Wholesale account. We reserve the right to determine whether to issue an account credit or ship a replacement product. If you receive an incorrect product we will issue a return authorization and prepaid shipping label. International customers will be responsible for the cost to return any products.
Customer incurred shipping costs to return a product will not be refunded or credited.