#1 Vape Wholesaler
LightFire Distribution is one of the largest e-cig and vapor wholesalers in the USA. We supply over 5000+ retail businesses across the globe. We typically stock the largest selection and inventory on all the best vape hardware and e-juices. Start buying from us today and increase your profits.
Efest LUC V2 Charger
Log in for pricing
Efest LUC V2 Charger Wholesale | Efest Charger Wholesale
The Efest LUC V2 Charger is 100% authentic! This smart charger is a two-bay lithium ion battery charger with adjustable outputs. What makes this charger special is the USB output that allows the charger to perform as a power bank to charge other USB devices. The LUC V2 charger is compatible with most cylindrical Lithium batteries ranging in size from 10440 to 26650. This charger also features digital display with charging indicators for each channel.
Once your battery is fully charged, the LUC V2 automatically stops to prevent the battery from overcharging. The charger also detects your battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode prior to charging. These safety features protect your battery from damaging and protects your charger from possibly ruining. This inexpensive charger also has a 3-year warranty, guaranteed to last your for a while.
Batteries sold separately.
- Input: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz or DC 12V
- Output: 4.2V +/-.05V
- Output Current: .5A x 2 channels or 1A x 2 channels
- Intelligent lithium ion battery charger
- Digital display with charging indicators for each channel
- Compatible with most cylindrical Li-ion batteries ranging from 10440 to 26650
- USB output allows charger to act as a power bank to charge other USB devices
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects appropriate voltage and charge mode
- Automatically stops when charging is complete; prevents batteries from being over-charged
- Features reverse polarity protection
- 1x EFEST LUC V2 Charger
- 1x AC Wall Plug
- 1x Car Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
- Never use your battery chargers for batteries other than the ones described and detailed on the package in which it came.
- Making attempts to charge batteries other than what the charger calls for is seriously threatening and may even cause bodily injury. Because batteries contain Lithium-Ion, serious damage can occur if improperly used.
- Carefully read the battery charger’s instruction manual as well as the safety information provided to you. Adhere to all of the directions and proper operation of the charger within the manual.
- Only use your battery charger indoors. Exposing your charger to high/low outdoor temperatures or high humidity can ruin the charger.
- Do not store or expose this charger to water.
- Never take apart or tamper with the battery charger.
- Do not expose your battery charger near open flames.
- Do not leave batteries unattended.
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We understand that sometimes products arrive damaged, defective, or we shipped an incorrect product. This is why our products carry our exceptional Return Policy.
All products listed in vape deals are FINAL SALES AND NOT SUBJECT TO RETURN FOR ANY REASON. THEY ARE EXCLUDED FROM OUR RETURN POLICY.
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT RETURN POLICY
Returns on all new/unopened, damaged, or defective products must be made within 45 days from the issuance of the shipment tracking data of the product. You must contact our Customer Service Team for return authorization. If authorized, you must ship the products back to us using a shipping provider that provides for tracking (this tracking information must be provided to us). All returned products must be in the original box and include ALL original packaging contents that came with the product. Returns that do not include ALL original packaging and contents will be rejected. Misused and customer damaged products will not be accepted for return. You must also provide the order number from your purchase of the product.
All returned products will be subject to inspection and testing by our staff to determine if the product meets our return policy. Returned products should be packaged appropriately to avoid any damage in transit. All return shipping costs shall be paid by the customer, unless we shipped you the wrong product. If the product is determined to be damaged due to shipping, defective, or incorrect we will ship a new replacement product to you (at our expense) or issue a credit to your Lightfire/Kanger Wholesale account. We reserve the right to determine whether to issue an account credit or ship a replacement product. If you receive an incorrect product we will issue a return authorization and prepaid shipping label. International customers will be responsible for the cost to return any products.
Customer incurred shipping costs to return a product will not be refunded or credited.