The Efest SLIM K4 USB Charger is conveniently portable and user friendly. LED indicators indicate when the changer is in the standby mode;charging; or is fully charged. It charges the batteries automatically within a matter of seconds and is designed with both CC and CV safe charging mode. The slots and monitors charge independently. USB-C port reduces the heat while charging.
Superior craftsmanship is evidenced by springs made of piano wire; steel cathode with low resistance and hard chromium plating to achieve a more precise charging voltage; and 15,000+ spring testing for quality assurance.
Six protection levels :
1. Short Circuit protection
2. Automatic over-charging
3. Automatic over-discharging
4. Reverse polarity
5. OV activation recovery function
6. Hardware and software double protection
Global Insurance technical support with FCC,CE and RoHS certifications.
Always read the manufacturer's instruction before using.
- Auto-detect charging current: 2X 1.0A/ 1X1.0A/4X0.5A/3X0.5A
- Safe charging mode: CC & CV
- Safe and convenient USB charger (5V 2A)
- Monitors and charges each slot independently
- Low voltage smart activation recovery function
- Incredibly lightweight and conveniently portable
- 1 x Efest SLIM K4 USB Charger
- Never use your battery chargers for batteries other than the ones described and detailed on the package in which it came.
- Making attempts to charge batteries other than what the charger calls for is seriously threatening and may even cause bodily injury. Because batteries contain Lithium-Ion, serious damage can occur if improperly used.
- Carefully read the battery charger’s instruction manual as well as the safety information provided to you. Adhere to all of the directions and proper operation of the charger within the manual.
- Only use your battery charger indoors. Exposing your charger to high/low outdoor temperatures or high humidity can ruin the charger.
- Do not store or expose this charger to water.
- Never take apart or tamper with the battery charger.
- Do expose your battery charger near open flames.
- Do not leave batteries unattended.