Nitecore UI2 Charger Wholesale | Nitecore Charger wholesale
The Nitecore UI2 Intelligent USB Charger as a max charging current of 800mA, available for low current charging below 2.9V for protecting batteries and maximizing the battery cycle durability. When a battery with a voltage below 2.9V the is inserted, the UI2 will automatically access the low current charging mode with a charging current of 100mA. When a battery with a voltage over 2.9V is inserted, the UI2 will then access the Standard Mode with a max charging current of 800mA. The UI2 is also compatible with 20700 and 21700 batteries! Having this amount of compatibility is great for all of us not just vapers, the UI2 can also be powered through it's USB slot giving it ultimate portability and utility.
Here is a quick list of the compatible cell types the Nitecore UI2 can charge: IMR / Li-ion: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650,17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650,25500, 26500, 26650J
- Portable USB Battery Charger
- Compatible for 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Available for low current charging below 2.9V
- USB Input
- Automatic adoption for the optimal charging modes between CC and CV
- Automatic termination upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and anti-short circuit protection
- Thermal protection during the charging process
- Activates over-discharged batteries with protection circuits
- Compatible with power banks, 5V solar panels, and USB adaptor
- Made from durable and fire retardant PC materials
- Optimal heat dissipation design
- Included Accessory: USB Charging Cable
- 1x Nitecore UI2 USB Charger
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Instructional Manual
- Never use your battery chargers for batteries other than the ones described and detailed on the package in which it came.
- Making attempts to charge batteries other than what the charger calls for is seriously threatening and may even cause bodily injury. Because batteries contain Lithium-Ion, serious damage can occur if improperly used.
- Carefully read the battery charger’s instruction manual as well as the safety information provided to you. Adhere to all of the directions and proper operation of the charger within the manual.
- Only use your battery charger indoors. Exposing your charger to high/low outdoor temperatures or high humidity can ruin the charger.
- Do not store or expose this charger to water.
- Never take apart or tamper with the battery charger.
- Do not expose your battery charger near open flames.
- Do not leave batteries unattended.